BEST Business Insurance provider: HISCOX
Who needs Salon Owners Insurance?
Salon insurance is essential if you own a small beauty salon or similar business. This is because you can be sued as a business owner – even if you have done nothing wrong. As a salon owner, a client may consider you liable for a haircut gone wrong, causing serious injury to the client’s scalp, even slip and fall injuries to your customers can make you liable. Your best solution is to protect yourself with salon insurance.
Fortunately, Hiscox understands what it takes to insure beauty salons and help their owners take control of their businesses. Each beauty salon is unique, and we are able to help you prepare for unfortunate situations that could arise as a result of the services you provide.
Salon owners may offer services related to hair, nails, facial treatments, body treatments, and various other spa services. Therefore, you may also be interested in the specific types of beauty salon insurance that we provide to professionals in this industry. Take a look at the offerings below.
Example professions we insure
- Barber Insurance
- Cosmetologist/ Beautician Insurance
- Esthetician Insurance
- Hairdresser Insurance
- Nail Technician Insurance
- Many More…
Why do Salon Owners choose Hiscox?
Here are some of the many reasons why Hiscox customers love their salon owner insurance and feel empowered to run successful businesses:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory, or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service—4.7/5 people surveyed recommended us.