BEST Janitor Business Insurance provider: HISCOX
Who needs professional janitor insurance?
If you are a janitor regularly working on-site at customers’ offices and buildings, waxing floors, handling expensive items, and using heavy-duty cleaning products, you may want to consider general liability insurance for you and your business. Since even seemingly harmless situations can lead to lawsuits filed against you, Hiscox offers janitorial liability insurance to protect janitors from these risks.
Hiscox understands the risks that janitors face on a daily basis and customizes janitor insurance coverage to fit their specific business needs. Even liability claims that are baseless can drain a business’s assets, so it is in a small business’s best interests to plan ahead for litigious situations. We are in the business of encouraging courage and inspiring confidence in small business owners such as you.
If providing janitorial services is just one of many things that your small business offers, then you may also be interested in learning more about these other types of insurance that Hiscox provides:
Example professions we also insure
- Cleaning Services
- Lawn Care Services
Why do janitorial professionals choose Hiscox?
Unforeseen lawsuits can put even the best janitorial business in jeopardy, but Hiscox can help. We are in the business of helping small businesses succeed by mitigating risks and helping professionals plan ahead for accidental slips and falls, claims of failing to secure the premises after cleaning, damage to expensive items in cleaning areas, and other liability-prone situations.
Among all of the insurance options available today, Hiscox is chosen by janitorial professionals. Here are four of the top reasons why:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Hiscox will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Worldwide coverage: A business insured through Hiscox is covered for work done anywhere in the world, as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., a U.S. Territory or Canada.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service—4.7/5 people surveyed recommended us.